Sunday 29 June 2014

THOUGHTS
While I love painting landscapes and other representational works, I also find abstracts challenging and exciting to create. I enjoy working purely with shape, line, colour and texture to create a balanced work which catches the viewer's eye. Over the next week or so I plan to photograph and post more of my abstracts, but in the meantime, here are a few. They are in a variety of media - oils, acrylics and water colour mono prints.
Water Colour monoprint, chine colle - Post Card

Acrylic and modelling paste on canvas - Three Dancers (small)
Acrylic, modelling paste and foil on paper - Firedrake
Water Colour monoprint - chine colle - Lament (sold)
oil on canvas - untitled -sold
Water Colour monoprint - Rush Hour, Bloor and Yonge Subway

oil on canvas - untitled - sold

No comments:

Post a Comment